Friday, January 27, 2012

Weight Watchers helps me

I found an inspirational message on the announcement board at work last year.  I copied it and started writing goals on my copy.  I did not reach my goals last year.  The title of the message is This Is Your Year.  I am going to share the message with you.  The message goes:

THIS IS YOUR YEAR
Make it a standout by following a fitness routine that works for you.
Schedule in great nutrition, regular exercise, and enough rest so you can be your vibrant best each day.
Get the health screenings your healthcare practitioner recommends.
Give yourself plenty of support when making lifestyle changes, then keep your eyes on the prize and make YOURSELF proud.

I don't know where this originally came from, but I have decided that this is my year.  I am going to reach my goals and have a happier healthier life.
I am going to share my goals with you one at a time. 
The first goal I am going to share is actually a highly recommended one.  I am going to loose 1-2 pounds per week.  I have actually started meeting this goal by joining WW and sticking to the plan.  I have had a dramatic start in my weight loss and it has been a great boost in having a positive mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment