Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stories

I have been working on my next book. 

I think many people will find it very interesting.  I am not ready to reveal details yet, as it is in the very early stages.  However, as it develops I will let you know what the plot is and some of the details.

Today I read a story to my husband that I used to read when I was very young.  It is called Inside, Outside, Upside Down.  He asked me where I got the book.  When I told him I checked it out from the library, he told me I had lost my mind.  A couple of months ago, I checked out a book called Wacky Wednesday and read it to him. 

I have another one I requested available now at the library.  I will pick it up tomorrow.  I have to keep his life interesting- lol.

Today was the first day of school for most of the schools here.  I am anxious to see how the newspaper will develop once the students find out about it.  I will keep you posted about this as well.

Have a great Wacky Wednesday! J
This is a picture of a local fire I took a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment