Monday, August 13, 2012

Hopes, Dreams, and Goals

School starts this week, and I am very excited.

I have emailed all of the teachers at the local high schools regarding staff and students writing and submitting events for the paper.  I have had a very good response so far.

I also made some contacts with the community college and have already received some activity announcements from them.

I will be contacting the junior high schools as well in hopes of some participation from them.

I really feel the paper is about to explode.  I have been gaining more readers and subscribers each day.  It is very encouraging.  I am very happy with the way this venture has progressed.

I have applied for some part time writing jobs as well.  I hope to be able to completely transition over to my dream of being a full time writer.  I enjoy it so much. 

I do miss my patients, but maybe in time I can fill that void in another way.  Right now I am going to focus on my writing because it brings me so much joy.

We must always have goals, and one of my primary goals is to blog regularly.  I have put a note on my computer to blog on Sundays and Wednesdays.  Hopefully, I will be able to do a little more than that- but at least the note will remind me to keep my readers in the loop.

Have a great day- and I'll see you online.

No comments:

Post a Comment