Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weight loss

Since I have joined WW, I don't feel the need to eat as much.  I keep track with the points calculator.  I eat, record, and forget it.  I have been making better choices.  One of the main things to remember is you shouldn't deprive yourself of treats.  If you do, you are setting yourself up for failure.  You have to plan them into your diet and not overdo it. 

There is a candy store about 1/2 from me that sells these sugar free espresso truffles I just love.  I buy about a dozen at a time.  When I stay within my points alotment for the day, I reward myself with one at the end of the day.  I also take one day off each week and eat whatever I want.  I have found though, that if I eat too much I don't feel well- it makes my stomach hurt.

Another thing to remember is if you go off track, don't beat yourself up about it.  Just get back on track and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment