Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Smart meters


I think what PG&E is doing is completely wrong.  First they tried to force everyone to get the Smart Meters.  Now they want to extort money out of people for not having the Smart Meters. 

My husband and I do not want a Smart Meter.  One was never installed at our house.  Now PG&E wants to charge us extra fees to keep using the same equipment we have always had.  This is so wrong and amounts to blackmail- either get the Smart Meter and experience the same problems others have had with them, or pay extra money to keep your old meters.  Are we dealing with the mob or what?

People should not be held hostage over their gas and electric meters.  I refuse to pay extra for something I have had all along.  Someone has got to stop these thieves.

Voice your opinion here- for or against Smart Meters.  Post comments on Twitter and Facebook stating your position.

No comments:

Post a Comment