Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Enjoy Life

I have been having a blast with my online paper.  I have a couple of people helping me get things rolling now, so it is gaining momentum.  I am getting more and more responses from businesses wanting to participate in my weekly contest.

The other day I took some time to go to a downtown event and introduce myself to some of the business owners.  I gave each one of them my card, so they can check out my newspaper site.  A few of them said that they had received my previous e-mail notices and would be contacting me to participate in my contest.

This weekend the Feather Fiesta Days will be held here in Oroville.  This is a yearly, week-long celebration- a sort of Founders Day for my hometown.  The town will be abuzz with people enjoying the festivities.  I will be handing out fliers to announce the newspaper site.  I have a couple of volunteers who said they would help me with this. 

I am so excited about my new venture.  I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment